Monday, October 28, 2019

Editing

We didn’t edit because pinnacle was not working. We tried to open this app but it didn’t open. It was anticlimactic. It was boring. It was sad. It was just horrible. Wait I’m over exaggerating. After we got into the class we went on the computers. We sat on the computers. After we are sat we waited for the instructions to commence editing that what I thought. But we were told that pinnacle studios didn’t work. How tragic. So we had to put all our videos onto google drive and saved it. We already did that though the week prior. With this in mind over the weekend I took it onto myself to start editing. The editing was not that hard. I have prior experience with editing and I did it really easily. I added the videos to the editing software and did my thing. I never finished because I didn’t have any ideas. I asked my teammates but hey were useless.
Back to the classroom. We had to do a blog. Most of the time we were procrastinating but we actually started to do it. My teammates were arguing most of the time about who will use the computer so I just decided to do it on my phone and not bother with that. That’s beside the point. Pertaining to the editing or lack their of. I’m really concerned about the ability of the editing software we are provided. I think I’ll be more comfortable using my own editing software rather than that. It’s a shame that the school can’t provide us with computers that aren’t made out of rocks. I think for this commercial I’m going to go back home and edit it myself. It’ll will be for the best. Even though my teammates are lazy and don’t provide anything to better the project I think I should sacrifice my time to edit it at home while they watch anime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institutions Essay

Marketing is extremely important in the film processes. Marketing is the way that audiences of the films are aware of the films. Different p...