Monday, October 7, 2019

Introduction

Hello my name is Aridsondez a sophomore at Fort Lauderdale High school. I’m currently apart of the Pre-law and Aice program and I love it. Even though I sometimes have trouble with the classes at the end of the day I really enjoy them. With 3 Aice classes 1 Law class and the rest honors you would think my school life would be hard, but honestly my sophomore year is as easy as it comes. I can honestly say it’s a lot easier than my freshman year. I rarely get homework and my classes allow a lot of free time, it’s kind of ironic how easy the higher level classes are compared to the normal classes. I continue to work hard in my classes and try to avoid slacking but it always sneaks up on me.
When it comes to Aice Media studies I believed will truly enjoy this class. I don’t look at films as just moving pictures but more of an elaborate form of storytelling that takes more effort than is shown. Usually when I watch films I don’t stop there, I try to do my own research and see the behind the scenes. It’s as or more enjoyable to watch the production of a film then a film itself. It’s also amazing to see the hidden messages the directors have in their films. I really like to spot Easter eggs or outline amazing choices the director implements. From memory I can remember a scene from Spider-Man homecoming, a film not necessarily known for stylistic between the lines scenes but I fondly remember the scene where the villain, The vulture figures out Spider-Man’s identity the street light turns green and the light hits his face in a way that subconsciously lets the audience know that he knows. There’s many more amazing forms of storytelling discreetly hidden in movies that I really enjoy. 
When it comes to family life, it's something. I have 3 other siblings and I live in a home of 6 including me. Well not necessarily, my sister doesn’t live with us anymore since she moved for university. I really enjoy spending time with my family when I’m in the mood but as I live in a strict home where I have to stay home 24/7 I am extremely elated when I’m away from them. Not saying they aren’t great to be around, I just rather not be. My dad is funny and is rarely serious, he is always messing around with someone or being loud laughing or something. My mom is mostly serious and sometimes jokes around, she Stern and a hard worker and I really look up to her. My big sister is always joking around and sometimes a little slow but always wholesome. My little brother is annoying and always wants to be the center of attention. Lastly, my little sister is funny and sometimes mean when she wants to be. I live in a family full of jokers and there’s not a day where we aren’t laughing. We always mess with each other and never want to see anyone sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institutions Essay

Marketing is extremely important in the film processes. Marketing is the way that audiences of the films are aware of the films. Different p...