Monday, March 16, 2020

Re-Editing Blog (Fixing titles)

When doing the video I didn’t realize a crucial point when it came to the titles. I went and edited everything thoroughly. I made all the titles necessary for the project. I even put the titles in the correct order. But when making it I tried to make the titles as streamline as possible. I combined certain titles and tried to make it as streamline as possible. But that was a mistake. I don’t think I should of done that. Now I have to go back and try to fix my mistake. Which is unfortunate because I will have to go on the computer and do it on the editing software. What I figured out from the peer review is what caused it. During the day of the peer review I came in and finished the peer review. After the group that was reviewing our film was done, they came up to us. When they came up they informed me of a mistake that I made. I didn’t let the titles run through the whole film. I didn’t know I had to do this, I even squeezed titles together because I assumed that’s what was necessary. That was a huge mistake and could have cost me some points. Luckily we have the peer review which allowed me to go back and fix this. I will fix this by going  back and moving the title section around to allow it to go through the whole movie. Once I do this my editing will be completed and I won’t have to worry about losing points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institutions Essay

Marketing is extremely important in the film processes. Marketing is the way that audiences of the films are aware of the films. Different p...