Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Story Board

When doing the story board it wasn’t that hard to come up with ideas as I grew up watching Nike commercials. When doing it I tried to make the drawings as detailed as possible to help us understand what exactly we are going to film. My little drawing experience helped with that. I did most of the work while my group dished out ideas. I played devils advocate and emphasized what was possible and what was not. When it comes to the story board it’s pretty simple. We have an array of activities that the actor/ athlete will be performing. This includes, running, catching a football, and bottle flipping. Throughout the commercial we tried to keep Nike the main focus of the commercial. It was hard as the activities the actor were performing could distract the audience but having the actor in all Nike attire really kept the focus of the commercial. The drawings I believe were very creative though I had to rush a little with some I put enough effort in others to make it eye candy. The descriptions were as descriptive as possible with the amount of space I had. The descriptions really described what needs to go on in the scene even describing the ambers angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institutions Essay

Marketing is extremely important in the film processes. Marketing is the way that audiences of the films are aware of the films. Different p...