Friday, April 17, 2020

CCR for Final Project

This is my CCR for the final project that I had to do. I go through and reflect on the project and remember the process of creating this film. I state the conventions that may have been used in the project, I also go through any social groups I may have represented in this project. Furthermore, I go through how my movie will engage with audiences and how I will distribute my media to them. Then I reflect on how my skills as a filmmaker were challenged and improved upon. Lastly, I talk about what technology did I integrate when making this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institutions Essay

Marketing is extremely important in the film processes. Marketing is the way that audiences of the films are aware of the films. Different p...