Thursday, November 21, 2019

Commercial Story Board

When it came to my storyboarding I tried my best to keep the drawings consistent but it was hard putting all the detail in it. I kept the detail to a minimal but it still got my point across. There are going to be many different shots in this music video compared to the commercial that we did. I've implemented many unique camera angles, transitions, shots and edits o really widen my experience when doing commercials. I have a couple of close shots and one extreme close shot outlined in my storyboard. It will be fun to execute these shots and give me more experience with the camera. I also implemented many different angles and zoom into my music video. Some angles will be straight forward others will be high and low and Dutch etc. I will play a lot with the angles in this project.  Mis en Scene isn't necessarily a big issue in this project. The shots are trying to portray being in a neighborhood of some sort. The background will 100% make up for that. The houses, buildings, people and cars passing by will give it a real-world feeling that these characters are in a neighborhood.

Characters in the music video will be wearing casual clothes. This will add to the illusion of "just another day in the neighborhood." When it comes to editing I will edit myself. I'll try to use different transitions from the ones I used in the previous project and really make it pop. I plan on inserting videos over one anther and implementing some sort of split-screen element. On top of that, I will obviously add te music to the video. The music will be playing over the whole commercial so that will be easy to accomplish when doing the commercial. I will then maybe lower the volume at certain parts to really convey certain sounds in some scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institutions Essay

Marketing is extremely important in the film processes. Marketing is the way that audiences of the films are aware of the films. Different p...