Thursday, November 14, 2019

Intro to New Project

We just finished up the commercial project. It was extremely fun to make. I had a fun time editing, filming and working with my group. The fact is i'm really excited to start the music video. I really like music and I can already picture what we are going to do. The music video is up next and a number of ideas were going through my mind. When it comes to the project we are going to use the song that has to do with rap. Coming up with the music choice is going to be hard because even though all of us like rap we like different sub genres. Ballin' by Roddy Ricch. I chose this song because it really resonated with me and I really enjoy listening to it. I has an uplifting melody and lyrics and it will really emphasize the story that we are trying to convey in the video. The conventions in this genre differ from song to song. They do keep the same sort of idea. The rapper would be singing the song as he does something extravagant. There would be foreign cars, a group of his friends, expensive clothes, and sometimes firearms. The mise-en-scene in this music consists of 1.Costume 2. Lighting 3. Acting 4. Make-up 5. Props 6. Settings. For 1. we will have traditional street wear that most rappers wear. For 2. The lighting will be outside, under the sun. 3. The acting wont be too over the top. We will be having normal everyday conversations. 4. We won't have any make-up. 5. The props will be a car and money. 6. In the streets.  The camera angles and movements will be standard. The sounds will be mostly of the song but if need be we will insert sounds from some of the video. Editing will be flashy and full of transitions, I want the audience to really notice what's happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institutions Essay

Marketing is extremely important in the film processes. Marketing is the way that audiences of the films are aware of the films. Different p...